Mom + Pop Music Subscription Service (Digital and Physical)

Think about it you guys. 3 12 inches for $10 shipped. That comes out to a dollar bin per a record plus media mail shipping. Wait, on top of that they are out of /300 and include a tote bag + 4 full length downloadable digital releases. Am I missing something here? It's like the Vault but 1/6th of the price.

Think about it you guys. 3 12 inches for $10 shipped. That comes out to a dollar bin per a record plus media mail shipping. Wait, on top of that they are out of /300 and include a tote bag + 4 full length downloadable digital releases. Am I missing something here? It's like the Vault but 1/6th of the price.

just like the vault, except this is just for the first month and the music is not exclusive. Also, am I reading it wrong or can there be months where you get nothing?

just like the vault, except this is just for the first month and the music is not exclusive. Also, am I reading it wrong or can there be months where you get nothing?

I am positive that you will at least get something digitally each month. Physically I am unsure. Regular membership runs $12.99, and that seems like enough for a digital and 7 inch.

I think of it this way...I was gonna buy that Metric album anyway...I can give it a try for a month or two, get some new music, and if it's total rubbish I cancel and still have that album.

Same thinking here except I'm in it for the Sleigh Bells 12" and hoping the mystery 12" will be something cool. A Neon Indian 7" would be cool as well

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie about it guys, haha.  Guess I should've posted the screen cap or something before.

Haha, I didn't mean to imply you were lying! I just wanted to be sure, ya know? It's been available for a good bit and its surprising that they haven't hit 300 yet. Regardless, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...