Mom + Pop Music Subscription Service (Digital and Physical)

Mom + Pop Music is home to Sleigh Bells, Neon Indian, Wavves, Smith Westerns, Andrew Bird, Metric, FIDLAR, Poliça, and more. Today, they've launched Boombox, a monthly subscription service via Drip.fm, which will offer both digital downloads and 7" deliveries from the label.

Subscribers will first receive Wavves' Afraid of Heights, FIDLAR's self-titled album, and the three-song Something Better EP from Beat Club, all available digitally immediately. The first 300 subscribers also get a tote bag and vinyl copies of Metric's Synthetica, Sleigh Bells' Reign of Terror, and a third randomly selected title. Ongoing subscribers will get digital copies of every release on Mom + Pop.

Subscribers can also expect "a regular delivery" of 7" releases. They've confirmed releases from Smith Westerns, Poliça, Neon Indian, Beat Club, and Twin Peaks.

i'm intrigued.. but is there any way of opting out of this down the road? not that i'm planning on it, but i'd like to know what kind of "contract" comes with this

According to their Tumblr, they still haven't hit 300 subscribers yet - still a chance to get a vinyl goodie bag!

"We haven’t hit the 300 mark yet - but we’re fast approaching! Want to get in on the goodie bag action(US only), AND save yourself a few bucks on your first month’s subscriptions - now is the time to do it!"

So essentially, I can pay $10 and get the newest Metric and Sleigh Bells records on vinyl (plus a tote bag), then cancel a month from now? I fail to see a downside.

+ a 3rd mystery LP and digital downloads of the new Wavves & FIDLAR albums.

Zero hesitation on my part, signed up immediately, love me some MOM + POP