Boston Marathon Explosions

boston suspect is a white guy now, and doesn't look like any of the presumed suspects.

so it goes from black guy, to black guys, to white guy, to brown guy, back to white guy. 

now abc is saying the suspects in the mit shooting are not involved in the marathon bombing.

nbc is saying they found a pressure cooker on the scene... 

this is already getting comical regarding the media and what the fuck is actually happening. i'm just listening to the scanner.

boston suspect is a white guy now, and doesn't look like any of the presumed suspects.

so it goes from black guy, to black guys, to white guy, to brown guy, back to white guy. 

now abc is saying the suspects in the mit shooting are not involved in the marathon bombing.

nbc is saying they found a pressure cooker on the scene... 

this is already getting comical regarding the media and what the fuck is actually happening. i'm just listening to the scanner.

The picture of the guy lying on the ground from earlier tonight is wrong -- he is not one of the suspects, he was let go earlier.

Blows my mind idiots think they can get away with this kinda shit in this day and age

I was thinking the same thing too especially because this was probably the most photographed spot in America at that moment.  But, these psychopaths don't care about getting caught.