Boston Marathon Explosions

They knew they weren't going to make it out of this. Might as well do something like that before its over. What else would they do?

Rob somewhere way better than a 7/11? I'd do a toy run.

I was always so jealous of those fucking kids

Me too. The guy who uploaded it was the kid who won the contest, so kind of cool reading his comments about his experience.

voice in the back of my head telling me that maybe suspect 2 killed himself and that's why he hasn't been found for 5+ hours

That very well could be. With all the shit they've gone through you would think he would do something more crazy/ valiant like get in a gunfight then kill himself or a suicide by cop thing, versus killing himself locked in the janitorial closet of a Star Market or something like that

Can I get a quick recap of everything? I've read the last 10 or so pages but I'm confused. Hitchiker? wot?

I'm on this scanner and they've got two guys handcuffed, no confirmation on who they are yet though.

Just real-time commentary on the things being talked about on the scanner. Someone called in a suspect matching the description trying to flag cars down near Mass Pike Rd.