PO: Scale the Summit - The Migration

I typically try not to be a bitch here at VC, and I do my best to follow the if you don't have anything nice to say... mantra.  But I've got to say, fuck...

• $8.00 shipping for a record in the U.S.

• An extra $2.00 / 10%+ of the price to add "haze" to your clear vinyl.

• That album art.

In that order.

I'm sure the music itself will deliver, though, since The Collective was pretty ace, and a great step up from Carving Desert Canyons.  Can't wait to hear where these guys progress.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Mine arrive today in what appears to be two pieces of poster board taped together. The record is warped and the sleeve is torn... what the fuck. Has anyone else run into this?

I know this thread is old, but I did some research on this since issue this happened to me as well after I pre-ordered this colored vinyl with a t-shirt.

It came in what looked like media mail packaging. The vinyl itself itself is warped with a large scratch that makes the first two tracks virtually unplayable. I have since bought another vinyl copy of "The Migration," but I do regret never contacting the band about this matter. I think I'm just going to have this white/green haze copy framed, because why not? 

• 7 months later...