Deadliest Catch

Not a big fan of the intros they have been doing where they fast forward to the craziest stuff in the episode (usually a fight or someone getting injured) then come back and start the show.

Love the little 1 minute scenes they have around the commercials where they show the dudes goofing around, eating shit out of the sea, setting off fireworks, etc...

I'm glad we have this thread as well. 

Like you guys have said Junior got his boat painted and with it came a new attitude. He has always been cocky about what he does but this time he is more in it for himself then ever.

Kind of bummed that the Cornelia Marie didn't make a comeback this season and one of the brothers isn't fishing at all. 

The time bandit crew is just fun to watch and enjoyed their son going through that channel.

Keith is awesome at what he does and seems to be taking a back seat this season.

Not a big fan of Wild Bill and his relationship with his son. Almost hurts to watch.

What's going on With Sig and Edgar is probably what's been going on with them their whole life.

This season every time Elliot says I bought a boat I take a shot.

I would not survive on one of these boats. 

• 2 weeks later...

the look-forward at the end of this episode seemed kinda tame. Not like I'm not excited to watch, but there wasn't anything that made me go "oh shit, can't wait to get to that".

What about where the dude jumped into the water almost naked with that seal or whatever? That was odd.  And that huge wave hitting the boat. I can't wait for next week.

Huge wave doesn't really get me pumped anymore. It happens all the time. If the boat flipped or something, yeah. But the fact that they didn't show anything like that leads me to think that it will just knock around the guys on deck and they will be fine.

Jonathon (I believe) jumping into the water in his drawers near a dead whale (I believe) was definitely interesting. There's always going to be good stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

elliot is a super dumbass

keith and wild bill are both dinosaurs that do more harm than good by leading.

time bandit is rad.

i'd fight someone for the honor of Sig or Edger.  the kid that left the Norhtwestern, dumboz.

i really thought that the greenhorn from Keith's boat was gonna be the person who was being fished out of the water.  so next week and coming weeks are gonna be fun.

elliot is a super dumbass

keith and wild bill are both dinosaurs that do more harm than good by leading.

time bandit is rad.

i'd fight someone for the honor of Sig or Edger. the kid that left the Norhtwestern, dumboz.

i really thought that the greenhorn from Keith's boat was gonna be the person who was being fished out of the water. so next week and coming weeks are gonna be fun.

Very accurate, I agree with all of this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...