What is the weakest part of my system

So, this doesn't have to turn into a revisited thread, but I thought some of us might be curious what the weakest link in our system is. If nothing else, I'm curious what the weakest part of my system is. I know that "good sound" is different to everyone, but I'd love opinions from all schools of thought. Here's what I've got:

Turntable

Pro-Ject Debut III w/ Ortofon OM 5E

Pro-Ject Speed Box II

Pro-Ject Phono II

Receiver

Pioneer SX-727 (Picture)

Speakers

Cerwin Vega VS-120's (Picture)

Niether of those pictures are of my equipment, but all of my stuff is in great condition. I just had the Pioneer serviced so it's in great shape. Curious where you guys would start the upgrade process. Thanks for all the input. Let the arguments commence.  :)

What's the audible difference between the OM 5E and the 2M Red? Anybody have first had experience with both cartridges?

Yeah I had the OM 5E on my Essential and upgraded to the 2M Red about 2 months ago. I'm by absolutely no means an audiophile but I believe that I could here a pretty good difference between the 2 cartridges. For me it was $100 well spent. For a Debut III I don't know if you'd want to spend much more than $100 on a cartridge but that's up to you.

When it comes to audio anything, there are an infinite number of factors that make any set up sound good or bad.  Even if you take a bunch of well reviewed and loved components and put them together, they might not all pair together in a pleasing way.  That being said, I would look at upgrading the speakers.  A change here will be the most dramatic and, I would suspect, positive.