Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

Looks nice, Drew. Keen to see how the Red w/ Peach haze turns out. Still haven't received my digital download, but I gather RFC has a load to send out. I've streamed it once, but waiting for a 320 rip from band camp to put it on my phone and give it a solid listen. Good to know they're shipping soon though. Pretty much all my favorite releases this year have been through RFC, can't wait to see what albums are yet to be announced.

Looks nice, Drew. Keen to see how the Red w/ Peach haze turns out. Still haven't received my digital download, but I gather RFC has a load to send out. I've streamed it once, but waiting for a 320 rip from band camp to put it on my phone and give it a solid listen. Good to know they're shipping soon though. Pretty much all my favorite releases this year have been through RFC, can't wait to see what albums are yet to be announced.

That's awesome to hear, thank you. We have a bunch more LP's that have yet to be announced that are going to be REAL good. 

They have a few other shirt designs on a white shirt and I think like light yellow if I recall correctly. Plus a few other things. This one is the one that caught my eye most and I don't really dig on white shirts. 

I get my shirts dirty pretty easily.  White ones don't stand a chance.

Alright. So the reissue is a lighter pink. That's cool. 

Knowing that now kinda make me regret not having picked one up when I saw them. Then again I was low on funds. 

Anyone want to step up and hook me up w/ one of the pink ones they have in tour? Trade or sale. Let's talk.