Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

so no go on selling it to me? :(

it's worth asking rfc what they're gonna do with them..

I sent an email and Dane told me that they wouldn't be able to do that. If I can't seem to find someone to trade this with, I'll let you know. It might be worth just taking the shot with hot topic. It's a 4/5 chance.

New color is 'lilac' and should be done very soon.

After further inspection, we've realized we have at least a few copies of every color. It seems like we have under 10 of the peach ones that were just randomly put in with another color. Once the 4xlp packages are sent out we'll have a better idea of exactly what we have, and instead of putting the stock back in the store, I will post on here what we have and I they'll be sold on a first come first serve basis to you guys. We definitely have extra light green, I know that much.

New color is 'lilac' and should be done very soon.

After further inspection, we've realized we have at least a few copies of every color. It seems like we have under 10 of the peach ones that were just randomly put in with another color. Once the 4xlp packages are sent out we'll have a better idea of exactly what we have, and instead of putting the stock back in the store, I will post on here what we have and I they'll be sold on a first come first serve basis to you guys. We definitely have extra light green, I know that much.

The solid light green or the translucent? Any idea when this might be?