Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

That there looks like a second press.

by second press, I hope you guys mean second RFC press.. the first RFC press is way clearer. i'll tell you what my Dark World represses look like when they get here and we can compare.

That's why I'm confused, there is no pink second RFC press. just a green with pink marble. Which absolutely doesn't look like this. First press RFC (second press overall) colors are pink and cream, and the RFC pink was the transparent marble pink (I think). 

1st Pressing (12")
Released 06-00-2012 by Forward Records
300 Pressed Black   100 Pressed Pink  

2nd Pressing (12")

Released 00-00-2013 by Run For Cover Records
300 Pressed Cream   200 Pressed Pink  

3rd Pressing (12")

Released 06-00-2013 by Run For Cover Records
700 Pressed Pastel Green W/ Pink Marble   300 Pressed Forest Green W/ Cream Marble  

i'm guessing the marbled pink overtook the green? RFC has terrible luck with pressing plants. no way to know until the Dark World repress mailorders arrive

I would think that except for the fact that there's absolutely no green other than a little tiny splotch. Definitely weird though.

Happy with that.

Did you get a "something extra?"

As guessed by someone before they threw in the Mixed Singles 7" even though the orders were not placed after July 1st. I would have probably wound up with one of those regardless, but it's a nice enough gesture. This delay really wasn't even all that bad and as usual the RFC crew kept everyone posted, which is all you can really ask.

As guessed by someone before they threw in the Mixed Singles 7" even though the orders were not placed after July 1st. I would have probably wound up with one of those regardless, but it's a nice enough gesture. This delay really wasn't even all that bad and as usually the RFC crew kept everyone posted, which is all you can really ask.

Lame city