WTS Signed The Wonder Years Pop up shop edition

OliverCromwell

ssooooooo what happened?!?!

Assuming you mean with OliverCromwell, I've done some research on the good ol' Wikipedia. While Chamb117 was right about him being hung and decapitated, he failed to go in-depth on what actually happened. He died on Friday 3 September 1658. Many believe he died of malaria and kidney infections. After he died, he had great burial ceremony and an elaborate funeral. Now, this sounds nice and all but this is where shit gets fucked up. After the Royalist gained power again, they had his body dug up, hung in chains, then beheaded. His head was put on a stake outside of London to give warning to others around. The body was thrown in a pit. Though, this isn't exactly true depending on who you talk to. They suspect that the body that was mutilated and thrown in the pit wasn't actually Cromwell's. Some say his body has been dug up numerous times and reburied in order to keep it away from the Royalists and those that wish to harm the remains. His head however has changed hands numerous times and was finally buried in the grounds of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, in 1960. 

tl;dr died of disease. buried. dug up. beheaded. thrown in pit. the end.

Works Cited

"Oliver Cromwell." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 29 May 2013. Web. 30 May 2013.

"Oliver Cromwell's Head." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 22 May 2013. Web. 30 May 2013.

Assuming you mean with OliverCromwell, I've done some research on the good ol' Wikipedia. While Chamb117 was right about him being hung and decapitated, he failed to go in-depth on what actually happened. He died on Friday 3 September 1658. Many believe he died of malaria and kidney infections. After he died, he had great burial ceremony and an elaborate funeral. Now, this sounds nice and all but this is where shit gets fucked up. After the Royalist gained power again, they had his body dug up, hung in chains, then beheaded. His head was put on a stake outside of London to give warning to others around. The body was thrown in a pit. Though, this isn't exactly true depending on who you talk to. They suspect that the body that was mutilated and thrown in the pit wasn't actually Cromwell's. Some say his body has been dug up numerous times and reburied in order to keep it away from the Royalists and those that wish to harm the remains. His head however has changed hands numerous times and was finally buried in the grounds of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, in 1960. 

tl;dr died of disease. buried. dug up. beheaded. thrown in pit. the end.

Works Cited

"Oliver Cromwell." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 29 May 2013. Web. 30 May 2013.

"Oliver Cromwell's Head." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 22 May 2013. Web. 30 May 2013.

B-

Selling my unplayed signed copy of the pop up shop edition of the greatest generation by the wonder years.

translucent orange with bloodsplatter vinyl 1/300

pop up shop editon 1/50

signed by full band

unplayed

mint conditon

serious offers only.

going on ebay in the next couple days if nobody here wants it 

noob

Where's the admin why don't we kick off anyone selling twy stuff for at least 3 months until all the hype goes away and I can finish my collection at cost

Good luck! It's tough. I'm slowly making my way into the more costly ones. I'm holding off on the damn Heroes For Hire split since they're $10 a piece plus shipping from Australia is nuts.

Good luck! It's tough. I'm slowly making my way into the more costly ones. I'm holding on the damn Heroes For Hire split since they're $10 a piece plus shipping from Australia is nuts.

You'd still probably be better off buying them now before they're OOP and on ebay for even more.