Banquets - S/T Record Release variant

did you buy from Black Numbers? when did you order? almost all order have gone out, unless it was this week.

I bought from you guys and overseas. Not complaining about not having it yet, just saying if you wanna sucker me into buying a bunch of variants, space those releases out ;) .

I FINALLY grabbed this, along with a cassette version.  Dave, I've still gotta pick up both Pentimento cassettes, so hopefully this weekend.  I'll email you after I do, and hopefully you can combine them and get the shipping squared away.

saw that come through, thanks!

we're shipping tomorrow night

Is the pink from overseas? That came in the mail for me today and I can't wait to see it in person when I get home.

If I order the blue, and send an extra $10 would you guys all write well wishes to my wife on it? She has been cruising around town listening to this in the car for the last week.

Holy living fuck, I cannot wait to get this in the mail. I've been listening every day, sometimes twice, and I haven't been into a record this much in over a year, since PBC's Clash Battle Guilt Pride. And I swear some of the riffs, particularly on "Call It A Comeback", remind of the awesome 80's band The Outfield in the best way possible. Thanks for creating this and bringing it to my ears.

Holy living fuck, I cannot wait to get this in the mail. I've been listening every day, sometimes twice, and I haven't been into a record this much in over a year, since PBC's Clash Battle Guilt Pride. And I swear some of the riffs, particularly on "Call It A Comeback", remind of the awesome 80's band The Outfield in the best way possible. Thanks for creating this and bringing it to my ears.

super kind words there. really appreciate that.

where are you from? hopefully the tour we're about to announce comes your way.