WTB: Mansions - New Best Friends 12"

xspinzx

I remember when both of these were in print. They were just sitting there (all variants) for over a year before just randomly disappearing. Probably my favorite artist.

I was surprised that they sat around for so long. Great album. I got the Best Friends lp too and I remember it took a long time to finally get it shipped to me.

New Best Friends is without a doubt in my top 3 favorite albums of all-time.  I'm still surprised with how good it is every time I listen to it.  I really hope you're able to find a copy of it!

And this.

I like DUTD a lot more. Both are fantastic though. DUTD is just a beautiful, dark, cohesive beast of an album. Love it so much. Chris is the nicest guy too, i'm actually (sweet brag) in his phone because we've worked together a few times on interview stuff. I've called him and he always answers with my name and it's like :') New album is probably my most anticipated of all time.

So they only pressed 250 for New Best Friends right? It might take me awhile to hunt one down.

It's crazy, it was on sale for two+ years and didn't sell out. So ridiculous.