VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

it doesnt matter and has no impact on week-to-week games at all unlike scoring/roster settings... and it'll make our league more competitive.  honestly, I thought it was 6-team playoff to begin or i'd have brought it up earlier.. maybe i just wasnt paying attention 

The week-to-week games are just a path to the playoffs. That's all that really matters in the end. You could be the #4 team (should play #1 and would have beaten them), but get smoked by #6 and the season is over. That's why I say no. No clue what the effect on the outcome will be. But the league has been set in motion on a certain path (even if it was just because no one suggested changing it), so I don't think it should be messed with.

That said, if the majority is for it I will go with it and not complain. Just casting my vote and will leave it there. Maybe I'll be that #6 team that benefits from it. I didn't like my team very much to begin with and lost Julio for the year.

Is your strategy going to change if 6 teams are in the playoffs?

well it'll keep people from giving up and not paying attention to the league if theres a chance that one of the 4 teams that are 2-4/1-5 still have a chance to even make a seed. 

like I said, I had no idea this was only a 4-team playoff structure or i'd have been more vocal before the draft to change it to 6.  who cares if thats more than half the league, it keeps it fun for more people and really thats the only reason were doing this, right?  because its fun?