Password is Taco (chefchino)
ANUSTART (lemongoat)
Thunder Gun Express (thebiglebowski)
Witty Football Puns (hankmurphy)
???? (rybread)

Draft Time

Sept. 1 9 pm EST

League Dues

See Y! league messages for information on dues.

Format (Standard)

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 WR/RB/TE

1 K

1 D

6 Bench

Scoring & Settings

Go to league homepage and scoring and settings and let me know if you have any gripes.  As of now, I have it that you will be rewarded with a bonus for 300+ passing yards and more, 100+ receiving/rushing yards.

My dad and I both own a share of the packers, owning more than one share is pointless as it doesnt do anything besides vote on who is on the board of trustees.  the money from the shares is being used on stadium improvements and additional seating.  were both hoping to go up there some day, his sister lives about an hour NW of green bay.

How much do you own? My buddy got a little chunk a couple Christmas ago

like 3arl said, it was based off the regular posters in the nfl thread, but also because we had to make an alt to the vc ff league because its slammed with request.

And it is split into a money league (just $10, but still money) and a free one.

If you guys want to get really out there -- Get 20 guys and create 2 completely separate but identical leagues. 4 make the playoffs in each league with usually matchups in week 14 and 15. Then in week 16, the two winners of the individual leagues face each other. It has to be managed off the system, but it is very easy. You just compare the two scores.

This opens the door to the two teams have identical teams but it is nearly impossible. Since they are both playoff winners, they likely share a couple players who had big years. It just comes down to the ones that aren't shared.

It can be done and I've seen it before...

And it is split into a money league (just $10, but still money) and a free one.

If you guys want to get really out there -- Get 20 guys and create 2 completely separate but identical leagues. 4 make the playoffs in each league with usually matchups in week 14 and 15. Then in week 16, the two winners of the individual leagues face each other. It has to be managed off the system, but it is very easy. You just compare the two scores.

This opens the door to the two teams have identical teams but it is nearly impossible. Since they are both playoff winners, they likely share a couple players who had big years. It just comes down to the ones that aren't shared.

It can be done and I've seen it before...

I am completely about this happening. 

we are going to keep it at 10, but here is the list of others interested in joining a league

jeffersonhowell

sapst16

jhook

ScottHeisel

brock309

we could always move up playoffs to week 14 and 15 and use week 16 for both winners to face each other for league supremacy.  

and yes, we are still looking for a final team.  if i hear nothing back from ry bread, i am going to put the above names (and any others that post after) in a hat to chose the final manager