any good vinyl at warped tour?

Saw a bunch of bands with vinyl in their merch booths, but this was my haul from warped on Friday in Detroit. Not too bad but not anything really really special i saw though.

Motion City Soundtrack | I am the Movie | Black 12"

Motion City Soundtrack | Making Moves Vol. 6 | Purple 7"

The Swellers | Running Out of Places to Go | Yellow 10"

August Burns Red | Leveler | Green Splatter (SIGNED!!)

Reel Big Fish | Candy Coated Fury | Black (SIGNED!!)

DSC_0288_zpsbf988909.jpg DSC_0289_zpsbabf4563.jpg DSC_0290_zpsac202100.jpg

Nice. I've really liked that RBF album since it came out last year, but I've seen mixed reviews. I was able to get that and the "Fame, Fortune, and Fornication" LP signed by them.

I bought that Swellers EP last fall, but I brought the sleeve in with me to the show and got it signed. Say thing with MC Lars.

Good haul!

Nice. I've really liked that RBF album since it came out last year, but I've seen mixed reviews. I was able to get that and the "Fame, Fortune, and Fornication" LP signed by them.

I bought that Swellers EP last fall, but I brought the sleeve in with me to the show and got it signed. Say thing with MC Lars.

Good haul!

Thanks, and for the Reel Big Fish, they had  "Fame, Fortune, and Fornication" LP their earlier in the day and I decided to wait (I hadn't yet gotten my ABR LP signed yet and was waiting to see if they would charge for it, luckily they didnt), when I went back they were sold out. I actually had never heard of them until I saw them perform and I was instantly hooked. The signature was just lucky coincedince because as we were leaving they happen to be doing a signing and i guess it was near the end as there was about 10 people left in line. Jumped in the line, met four of them, got it signed. Sweet.

I was going to bring "Rescue and Restore" to get it signed by ABR but then realized they would have to have some there as they were a big name. Luckily they had a second pressing of leveler so I grabbed that :P