PO: Dead Letter Circus - Catalyst Fire

Those of you who have spinned the record already, is it REALLY missing Stand Apart or is it just missing from the track listing? I really hope it's the latter cos then this would be some 2nd level bullshit as they don't mention this on the website. Of course it would then give ~perfect reason~ for 3rd pre$$ing containing all the tracks...

I did get both of the records just moment ago so I edited the shipping part off of my previous message. Just didn't get a shipping confirmation for the pic disc so I got worried in the annoyed state of mind.

Thanks for the heads up on the new pressings.  The release time table was kind of shady, but I had held off on this months ago because I'm not a big fan of picture discs, so I'm happy to be able to grab it on the orange/purple /100.  Came out to just under $43 shipped, so hopefully it sounds good on vinyl.

Got my blue copy.  The album is awesome!  Although I wish that I waited since they released more variants.  I'm seeing them on the Periphery tour in two months, so I will kick myself if they have them at the show since it was costly to get this sent to NY.  Also, I really wish they had included a digital download of the album :/

Got my blue copy.  The album is awesome!  Although I wish that I waited since they released more variants.  I'm seeing them on the Periphery tour in two months, so I will kick myself if they have them at the show since it was costly to get this sent to NY.  Also, I really wish they had included a digital download of the album :/

Did you order it from UNFD or? Because UNFD has sent download links out to their customers, so you should have a link to a digital download of the record in your inbox somewhere. 

Did you order it from UNFD or? Because UNFD has sent download links out to their customers, so you should have a link to a digital download of the record in your inbox somewhere. 

Yeah I ordered from UNFD.  The only thing the sent me was the confirmation of the order.  I looked around and there is nothing else there from them.  I guess I should e-mail them about it.  Thanks!

You will definitely get it if you email them. Got my picture disc today by the way. It's pretty cool but I would have gotten one of the other colors if I had known about the future presses. I'm not happy about their method of releasing these.

Yea, it sucks how they have handled this...I still think the worst part of it all was that no one told that Stand Apart would not be on the vinyl. It's one of my favorite tracks on the record, and it was listed on the tracklist at their website (Which they have finally corrected)...

rawker, let me know whether or not you get a digital download of the record, otherwise pm then I will help you out :)