Avenged Sevenfold exclusive vinyl at Hot Topic

Nightmare should be available in the next week or two.

Sounding the 7th Trumpet and Waking the Fallen will be out in a couple months as HT exclusives. I'll have more info on these soon.

Thanks for the info, I'm really looking forward to picking nightmare up! That's cool, I wonder what color they will make them?

also if anyone in SoCal is looking to pick up Nightmare HT in brea has a few copies! Went today and picked one up! Its a really cool opaque Blue

Thanks man, I got the last two at that location and as of now they were the only ones with them! The customer service still has no clue when or if they are getting it and the 5 closest hot topics to me didn't get them or don't carry vinyl!

Very happy I have them, also picked up another City Of Evil & Self titled while I was there because it was a pretty far drive

How does this pressing of nightmare sound compared to the red 180g version that Hopeless put out when this album first dropped?

Also, hopeless' web store still has all of these albums up if you guys are too impatient for ST7T and WTF

I'm sure its a straight up repress of the original version that Hopeless put out when the album first came out. Just different colored vinyl.

Thanks man, I got the last two at that location and as of now they were the only ones with them! The customer service still has no clue when or if they are getting it and the 5 closest hot topics to me didn't get them or don't carry vinyl!

Very happy I have them, also picked up another City Of Evil & Self titled while I was there because it was a pretty far drive

So worth it though I am glad I was able to pick em up while I could!

Just for anyone still looking to pick up City of evil (X2 purple), self titled (X2 Split white/black), & Nightmare (X2 Blue transparent) they are all three currently availible online at Hottopic.com for $19.99 each (all limited to 600) as of now I haven't gotten a damaged one but I do order a shirt with them so they come in a box with tissue paper and a shirt for cushion :-P

(To any Sellers/vendors) Just don't be greedy and order them all to yourself lol give everyone a chance so a collector can pick it up without paying double that, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just for anyone still looking to pick up City of evil (X2 purple), self titled (X2 Split white/black), & Nightmare (X2 Blue transparent) they are all three currently availible online at Hottopic.com for $19.99 each (all limited to 600) as of now I haven't gotten a damaged one but I do order a shirt with them so they come in a box with tissue paper and a shirt for cushion :-P

(To any Sellers/vendors) Just don't be greedy and order them all to yourself lol give everyone a chance so a collector can pick it up without paying double that, thanks

Thanks, just noticed these but the self titled (SKU 10054496) is the only one in the online store which doesn't say it comes in an 'exclusive hot topic colour' on the item page. Does this mean all the colour ones are gone for self titled?

Thanks, just noticed these but the self titled (SKU 10054496) is the only one in the online store which doesn't say it comes in an 'exclusive hot topic colour' on the item page. Does this mean all the colour ones are gone for self titled?

I should get them to change that. All copies of City of Evil, S/T and Nightmare are on the HT exclusive colors.

Working on an HT exclusive color of Waking The Fallen and Sounding The 7th Trumpet too, more info on those soon.

Good find. I'll always order through HT than go through Hastings. My albums from them always have splits at the top of the sleeve.

In recent months they've really improved how they ship their vinyl.  Most of mine come in a box like HT sends or in a vinyl mailer- either one.  Haven't received one in a bubble mailer in awhile.  

• 3 weeks later...