countdown to the VC server exploding....

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, mother fuckers are coming out of the woodwork for this shit. To all you newbies: You do realize that you can't resell shares for more than what you paid, right?

Not that I have any intention of doing so, but I have a feeling that selling some of the rare records obtained through this will more than recoup the $60 buy-in.

Guest scriptedrain
Done! :)

You had me worried. Congrats to everyone who got one. When do you think it'll be sold out?

Yeah man. That was ridiculous, I got that error like 3 times. I was like how could this have sold out in 2 minutes?!

"3 Staff Members, 110 Members, 108 Guests. Most users online was 231, Today at 11:01am"

Jesus, mother fuckers are coming out of the woodwork for this shit. To all you newbies: You do realize that you can't resell shares for more than what you paid, right?

Not that I have any intention of doing so, but I have a feeling that selling some of the rare records obtained through this will more than recoup the $60 buy-in.

Possibly, but if that's how you're looking at it you're in this for the wrong reason. For me, the $60 is a small price to pay to be part of a cooperative label and also obtain records for said membership.

You had me worried. Congrats to everyone who got one. When do you think it'll be sold out?

Yeah man. That was ridiculous, I got that error like 3 times. I was like how could this have sold out in 2 minutes?!

"3 Staff Members, 110 Members, 108 Guests. Most users online was 231, Today at 11:01am"

I know! I thought the same damn thing. Holy shit, that's a lot of people. I hope all the regulars here got one.

Guest scriptedrain
holy shit. it's already sold out.

That's unbelievable, but yeah, the link goes to the Home store page. I hope the regulars who wanted one got one, but congrats to everyone either way.

Guest scriptedrain
What the crap?! It was in my fucking cart already and I was checking out like five minutes or so ago. Lame. Fucking lame.

Adam West got the last one.