PO: Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate)/Malegoat Split

http://unbuckledrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bramble-jam-2-7-featuring-empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-more

Everything else is on my list, other than the Fest 10" and the Broken World Media alternate versions 7", both which will get to me (hopefully) by early January.

Didn't know they had that BWM 7" either lol Looks like I only need Year of the Rabbit 7" then?

Malegoat is fantastic. I read that this was in the works, glad it's gonna see the light of day.

I have so many E! E! Pieces of vinyl as is.

I love Malegoat and have been following them for a while. Now we just need more vinyl from them! It's funny but this split actually got me into E! E! Never thought to check them out before.

http://unbuckledrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bramble-jam-2-7-featuring-empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-more

Everything else is on my list, other than the Fest 10" and the Broken World Media alternate versions 7", both which will get to me (hopefully) by early January.

Thanks! It's been tough, but I'm glad to be able to say I have everything now. Makes keeping up the collection a lot easier. Never going to go for variants, for this band that's a little much for me, one of each release is plenty for me. 

I've been waiting to get the Bramble Jam 7" I ordered like 4 weeks ago. Still no word.. Unbuckled said they'd send me another record...

I've been waiting to get the Bramble Jam 7" I ordered like 4 weeks ago. Still no word.. Unbuckled said they'd send me another record...

I ordered one 4 weeks ago too and have yet to receive it. I sent them an email asking for an update on my order and they just told me they'd "check" it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

• 2 months later...

This may be my favorite Empire! Empire! split. So good.

Not going to get this because i have the US version, though I was tempted because of the alternate cover. I figure that doesn't harm my release collection to not have it, hahaha.

I'll probably regret buying it sometime in the near future...but the DVD might be pretty cool to have. I don't think I would have pulled the trigger if it weren't included.