PO: The Naked and Famous - In Rolling Waves

I'm all over this. One of the best shows I've seen in the past couple of years was The Naked and Famous/Freelance Whales/Foals at Great American Music Hall in SF. Stoked to see them headline the Fox this fall.

that was an amazing tour.  I was the merch guy for all three bands and the tour manager for Foals on that run.  

I'm all over this. One of the best shows I've seen in the past couple of years was The Naked and Famous/Freelance Whales/Foals at Great American Music Hall in SF. Stoked to see them headline the Fox this fall.

That lineup sounds so sick! Just got into them from an old friend, seriously taking over my iPod. Hopefully the rest of the albums just as solid.

• 5 weeks later...

They're from New Zealand, but yeah I pre-ordered from Amazon instead. It'll probably ship 18 weeks late with no explanation but eh. The one thing I love about this band is the NIN influence, which is clear in Passive Me, Aggressive You. Very stoked we also get a new album from them in a few days, listened to the stream already and absolutely loving it.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I saw The Naked And Famous last night in richmond.  Fantastic show, these guys have really stepped up their game as far as live production and sound goes.  I was bummed they had already sold out of their LP before they had even arrived on the east coast.

even more amazing was their opening act WHITE SEA (chick from M83 side project)

This woman has some SERIOUS pipes.  voice like Mariah Carey.  I 100% suggest a listen.  check out the track "Future Husbands And Past Lives"