Giving away MF Doom Operation: Doomsday vinyl by lottery

The Vinyl Word

Out of sheer boredom, I went through and counted all the new accounts; fourteen as of right this moment.

Fun fact: It looks like a shit ton of people joined on July 18th and 19th (or so it seemed just by skimming through this thread)

Probably when That dude was giving away atdi records. Yep it was.

to be fair, vinyl world is in the midst of giving away 30 records. every day they're announcing a difference place that they're giving one away, whether it be twitter, facebook, vc, or reddit.

and i signed up to reddit for two of them.

Hi all.  Random draw winner of the MF Doom is attackconquer.  Thanks to all for entering!  We've limited the contests on VC to the records we thought this community would most want (in general), the ATDIs and MF Doom, maybe one more.  We put the more "pop" stuff like Beach House and The xx up on reddit, and the more obscure and less popular stuff on Twitter and Facebook.  Sorry to those that see the new VC users as a nuisance.  VC is such a great site for people to know about though, hopefully some of these noobs will use it for more than contests.  Oh, and we recognize the irony that we are using it for contests, but a few of us at TVW have personal VC accounts as well!  Thanks!