Kiss of Death Records Appreciation

matt

walked into my favourite store the other day (not really local because its about 90 minute drive away), to find some kiss of death black flag tees. totally not what i expected to see.

if only i was a little shorter and skinnier, then id fit into a medium. would of loved a large.

anyway, i just found it weird that this store had them. for you aussies, it was Poison City Records in melbourne. check it out. great store/label/distro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walked into my favourite store the other day (not really local because its about 90 minute drive away), to find some kiss of death black flag tees. totally not what i expected to see.

if only i was a little shorter and skinnier, then id fit into a medium. would of loved a large.

anyway, i just found it weird that this store had them. for you aussies, it was Poison City Records in melbourne. check it out. great store/label/distro

like they were selling a lot of our shirts?! god i hope someone is already bootlegging out stuff.

you guys just wait until the serious geniuses record comes out.

for serious.

ryan - totally agree, fuckin record is awesome.

david - why are you backing this if you kept referring to this record as the one with "the annoyin as fuck vocals" ya douche.

like they were selling a lot of our shirts?! god i hope someone is already bootlegging out stuff.

ryan - totally agree, fuckin record is awesome.

david - why are you backing this if you kept referring to this record as the one with "the annoyin as fuck vocals" ya douche.

because it's good the 5th time through, and annoying the 9th time through. and you should know i only say that stuff to piss you off. get a sense of humor, they cost 11 karma points.

damn that sucks dude! i forgot to mention but we got some sweet represses in recently....

new bruises / stolen bikes ride faster 7" (3 colors, one is looking to be a VC exclusive!!)

o pioneers / the measure (sa) 7" (3 colors too)

the measure (sa) "historical fiction" 7" on a new color

well post all the ordering info after the holidays!

damn that sucks dude! i forgot to mention but we got some sweet represses in recently....

new bruises / stolen bikes ride faster 7" (3 colors, one is looking to be a VC exclusive!!)

o pioneers / the measure (sa) 7" (3 colors too)

the measure (sa) "historical fiction" 7" on a new color

well post all the ordering info after the holidays!

the stolen bike split is AMAZING!

you should own this record