Maple Music

I just got my Tegan And Sara "So Jealous" LP from Maple Music today. It came in a HUGE box, about 5 inches tall, 12 inches wide and 15 inches long, and absolutely NO PACKAGING. The left edge of the cover was split, and all three of the closed edges of the color insert were split. The worst part is that they charged $20 for the LP and almost $13 dollars for shipping. I'm definitely asking for either another copy shipped with better packaging, or a refund.

I just got my Tegan And Sara "So Jealous" LP from Maple Music today. It came in a HUGE box, about 5 inches tall, 12 inches wide and 15 inches long, and absolutely NO PACKAGING. The left edge of the cover was split, and all three of the closed edges of the color insert were split. The worst part is that they charged $20 for the LP and almost $13 dollars for shipping. I'm definitely asking for either another copy shipped with better packaging, or a refund.

Why not just a new jacket?

Why not just a new jacket?

BECAUSE THE RECORD IS OBVIOUSLY RUINED UGHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm sure they're not too shady, as they've been around for a long time.

I bought the latest two Matthew Good CDs from them a month or so ago. charged me $7 for priority shipping but they got here in about a week.