PO: Janelle Monae - The Electric Lady

This album is fantastic. Will definitely be picking up the vinyl to keep the LP collection complete.

"Givin' Em What They Love" is a favorite since I'm a big Prince fan, but the whole thing is good. Wish there were a little more deviation in sound like Archandroid, but I can't really complain about the style she's going with in this one.

• 1 month later...

Niiice... no email yet with my 20% discount code, though.  If anyone gets theirs, please let us know here.

Saw Janelle live lastnight in Boston and she KILLED it.  Crazy energy and just a great great voice and band.

That was, indeed, a crazy show. She topped herself from the last time I saw her, which I didn't think was possible.

I got an email a few minutes ago announcing the limited red vinyl, but it looks like it was sent out to her whole mailing list.  Still no code.  It better not sell out before they get codes out, I'll be upset.  The tour went onsale without giving pre-orderers a presale as was promised, so I'm a little worried.

I got an email a few minutes ago announcing the limited red vinyl, but it looks like it was sent out to her whole mailing list.  Still no code.  It better not sell out before they get codes out, I'll be upset.  The tour went onsale without giving pre-orderers a presale as was promised, so I'm a little worried.

I ordered it just in case, then sent them a message about the missing code. They don't charge until they ship so I'm just going to pester them until they take the 20% off my order.

So for anyone waiting for the 20% off code: I sent an email explaining I never received the code and already got a response. They said they'd take the 20% off when my order processed. I told them I ordered it already because I wanted to make sure I got one and they already took the 20% off. Pretty good/fast service, all things considered. 

So for anyone waiting for the 20% off code: I sent an email explaining I never received the code and already got a response. They said they'd take the 20% off when my order processed. I told them I ordered it already because I wanted to make sure I got one and they already took the 20% off. Pretty good/fast service, all things considered. 

Nice.. thanks for the update. I'll do the same.