Oh, I would love to see them. I just hate his attitude. "Fuck MC Ride", and NEEDING all of this information like his life depends on it. I'm thankful my parents raised me right

yeah i can't wait to bring up my kid to be a neckbeard manchild who passes judgement on sixteen year olds on the internet. at least at sixteen 50% of all of us were faggots- higher roads and bigger men bla bla, i get your trolling around but tbqh if my kid were doing that, especially if he was over 20, i would not feel like he was a success. 

i get that i'm just disagreeing

i'm not 16 i understand things i read

i think they are both lame as all hell, eric for being eric and eyewin for actually buying into it and thinking he's doing anything other than being just as much of a tool. idc what either of you do, but if you think what eric is doing constitutes being raised wrong, i don't see how you think you could be raised right, i'd hate to be anyone's friend IRL who gets bent out of shape by such a stupid post to begin with, and saying "mission accomplished" doesn't make you anything other than another douche of millions on the internet with way too much time on his hands. at this pace they should just make their own thread or talk shit to eachother in PM's because if i keep reading it i'm going to have to keep wasting my time with my own snarky comments. making fun of eric is the whole fish and barrel thing, most futile. 

if you think your parents raised you right and you need to tell others, they probably didn't, i think that's my only real point. 

yeah i can't wait to bring up my kid to be a neckbeard manchild who passes judgement on sixteen year olds on the internet. at least at sixteen 50% of all of us were faggots- higher roads and bigger men bla bla, i get your trolling around but tbqh if my kid were doing that, especially if he was over 20, i would not feel like he was a success. 

Stop using f****t as a derogatory term. That is my only contribution to this thread.

Also I can see how I'm being a tool but its been a while since I've fucked with anyone on the Internet and he just rubs me the wrong way. I held my own when I was 14 discussing fantasy sports with a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds forever ago on ESPN. I remember pissing off the community once during that time. It seems like Eric pisses someone off about every other day on here.

Also I can see how I'm being a tool but its been a while since I've fucked with anyone on the Internet and he just rubs me the wrong way. I held my own when I was 14 discussing fantasy sports with a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds forever ago on ESPN. I remember pissing off the community once during that time. It seems like Eric pisses someone off about every other day on here.

I've gotten banned too much on websites so I guess I shouldn't say too much eh? Anyone who gets banned from a minor league baseball community must be a total dick.

Beat me to it by 3 minutes man. Shit.

what is this thread even about

This thread is about the vinyl version of Death Grip's second studio album "No Love Deep Web". Any how there has been 2 sold on ebay, one up for grabs right now and another that was sold for $500. Apparently theses were available at shows but there is little to no info these. Rumored to not even have been pressed. But Death Grips now has their own record label and the ability to have pressed this themselves. So it all boils down to:

A.) Where did this come from

B.) How long has it been out

C.) How many have been pressed

D.) Will there be more to come soon

E.) Is this a bootleg

This thread is about the vinyl version of Death Grip's second studio album "No Love Deep Web". Any how there has been 2 sold on ebay, one up for grabs right now and another that was sold for $500. Apparently theses were available at shows but there is little to no info these. Rumored to not even have been pressed. But Death Grips now has their own record label and the ability to have pressed this themselves. So it all boils down to:

A.) Where did this come from

B.) How long has it been out

C.) How many have been pressed

D.) Will there be more to come soon

E.) Is this a bootleg

tumblr_mdng6g5B6S1rxvkrmo1_500.jpg

Shit I had no clue that Exmilitary went for so much. I almost bought it at Waterloo a couple years ago. That being said, I'm over these guys. And their overall douchiness doesn't help.

Zach Hill is ridiculous though.

same. i bought it from the DG online store, but it's just taking up space at the moment. might have to sell this.