Free Deadpool Stuff (giveaway spam)

Hate to be that guy but - 

This podcast I produce just moved to a new, nicer, server space and to celebrate we are giving away some stuff:

The Give-A-Wade Giveaway grand prize includes: Seven Deadpool Graphic Novels and A Funko Pop Bobble-Head.

You're supposed to listen to the new episode to learn entry rules but - since I'm already bugging you guys here's how you enter:

Simply comment on http://catywhomp.wordpress.com/podcast/ with your favorite comic (or graphic novel)

We are looking to do a audio-book style comedy-short of one of our co-hosts reading our audiences favorite titles, so for your suggestion we are entering you in the giveaway.

If you are interested in the show - you can find links to new episodes every two weeks on that very link - that site also hosts various articles about comics, video games, toys, and records.

This is spam, yeah - sorry. I didn't see anything about spam in the guidelines thread -

So, staff. if this is no good - just let me know and I'll delete it.

Left a comment and shall listen to the podcast tomorrow while working.  Hope you get plenty of commenters but that I still win the Deadpool prize pack!

Awesome - we still have boat loads of stuff to give away - so even if you don't win this time around we've got lots of prize packs throughout each season.

I'm thinking about doing some vinyl giveaways this season.