WTB: Chelsea Wolfe- Grime And The Glow and Live At Roadburn etc.

lexicondevil

I now have Pain Is Beauty and Apokalypsis. Need her other records, especially The Grime And The Glow.

Looking to buy original near mint pressings . Would be up for cash or trade or combination of both. Lots of varied stuff on my tradelist.

I can pay something close to what these have sold for on the bay. Prefer US sellers, but pm me and let's see what we can work out! THANKS!!! :P

Hope someone can help you out on that G&G...it's gone insane for sure.

lexdev is backed hard, great man to deal with!

Thanks man! Yeah, I don't expect to get it for nothing. Those prices on Discogs are stupid though. It's like one guy decided to price it insane and everyone else did the same. Just about double what they have actually been selling for on ebay. I have Pain and Unknown Rooms, so anything else is most likely a want.

Hopefully someone will step forward.

Yeah, I know, but it's one of those collector things that don't make sense unless you are crazy. At the moment I am crazy. Hopefully I will come to my senses before someone offers me the no barcode one and I can buy the second pressing for less than $20.

I'm sure Grime will be repressed and waiting would be the smart thing to do, because even the originals will go down in "value" when that happens.

Talked to them a couple weeks ago. They said there is still about 4 more years before they can get the license back on these for them to repress. Because they really want to but that label screwed them. So unless the label is repressing them which they don't see happening anytime soon. I might be a while before they get a repress

I guess 4 years can go by kinda fast? Who is "they" and who is the "label"? Pendu put this out, couldn't they repress and make a buttload of money?

If they charge an arm and leg like some labels do. I don't think the margins are super great on vinyl, factoring in labor to pack and ship. 

But the collector factor you mention, really determines how high this artist is up in your status of priorities-- and whether to collect the OG and/or represses to listen to.

A copy of G&G was listed, and evaporated quickly, on discogs not too long ago @$100 + make offer (I think a new seller, too). I didn't check my email until about 3 hrs after it was listed, so you know it wasn't me that got it and I'm gathering not you either :mellow:

Funny, I think that has happened twice in the last month for the same price. I  wonder if it sold or if there was some other funny business going on. All I know is that guy trying to sell one for $180 is high in many different ways. Patience will have to be my best friend. :)

• 2 weeks later...