Phots of MTB, TB, JS, MWY, Chidos, MLIW

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Lots of photos folks. Today was a crazy day for our UPS driver and our already crowded house. Between UPS and Fedex, we received 40 pretty heavy boxes. We are going to do everything we can to get all of this out today, but it is just steph and myself. Joey is coming over later to help, but hopefully we will get a lot of these out today. There sure is a lot of pretty wax!

Does anyone else think that the Chiodos album should have been called "Bone Rollercoaster". Everyday makes me think of something from Office Space.

virgil--

you must no doubt feel the temptation to keep one of everything you order. i know id struggle.

It is very tempting. I of course keep a handful of everything I put out but depending on the release, I like to keep at least 1 if not a couple. I am just running out of room at my house and my wife hates all the boxes. It is definitely like christmas every week with all of the new records and lately, it has been completely out of control.

virgil--

you must no doubt feel the temptation to keep one of everything you order. i know id struggle.

It is very tempting. I of course keep a handful of everything I put out but depending on the release, I like to keep at least 1 if not a couple. I am just running out of room at my house and my wife hates all the boxes. It is definitely like christmas every week with all of the new records and lately, it has been completely out of control.

Yeah, but I guess its better for it to be completely outta control than have nothing going on business-wise.

Guest falloutcollapse

that clear w/ gold MTB looks hot. i wasn't gonna get one, but now i might have to...

also, super stoked on that mewithoutyou. that thing will be so sweet