PO: GHOST - If You Have Ghost

Guest Secular Haze

''You have chosen to pay by PAY PAL. We will assemble your order and send you a payment request through Pay Pal. The amount will be in Swedish currency SEK and we will add an additional 5% fee to cover the extra costs. Please wait for the request.

It might takes some time to get all in stock if something is missing.
Goods which is not in stock or pre-ordered will be shipped in accordance with the deliverytime or releasedate given for each item. We send everything First class mail which means 2-5 days for shipments within Europe and 4-12 days for rest of the world. ''

''You have chosen to pay by PAY PAL. We will assemble your order and send you a payment request through Pay Pal. The amount will be in Swedish currency SEK and we will add an additional 5% fee to cover the extra costs. Please wait for the request.

It might takes some time to get all in stock if something is missing.

Goods which is not in stock or pre-ordered will be shipped in accordance with the deliverytime or releasedate given for each item. We send everything First class mail which means 2-5 days for shipments within Europe and 4-12 days for rest of the world. ''

Didn't get this message yet, I got confirmation email but still... I want that!

Guest Secular Haze

Well, if myplaydirect is hosting the US preorder then I'm better off without. I ordered the massive Infestissumam bundle from them and it never showed up. If it's Modlife I will need to come up with another reason to justify my Swedish purchase.

I'm not so sure about the US 12 inch not being limited.  I know when I placed by order for the bundle deal through myplaydirect, the 12inch vinyl for Secular Haze I received was from the limited Europe stock, and did not have B.C. on the cover.  I know the bundle that contained that 12inch was very limited and sold out 3 hours after I placed my order.  Maybe I got lucky, but I'm hoping the new 12inch is the same deal....European stock and part of the limited 1000 world wide for the black vinyl press.

Also, I would not wait around and expect to pick this up in the stores.  I have never seen any 12 inch pressing from Ghost in any store I've been to, nor was it available online at places such as Amazon, etc.  These bundle specials are very limited so if you miss out here, expect to only be able to pick it up on places like Ebay with a hefty mark up.