Heavy Rock LP's That Might Have been Missed 2013

Hey folks, if you have a favorite heavy rock album from 2013 that you think should have gotten higher notice, please post them here. Something you think others should know about, and might have come and gone without much fanfare. I'll kick it off with a great record I think every heavy music fan should have bought this year. 

ASG~Blood Drive, might take a few listens to get under your skin, but once it does it will become a favorite. Highly suggest any fan of heavy music picks this up. Post your suggestions here.

Entrench is killer, pretty much everything KEN Mode has put out is though.

They are one ferocious band.  I've seen them twice, and both times I keep expecting Jesse to jump into the crowd and start killing people.  That, and their show at the Troubador in Hollywood was so loud my skin was separating from the bone, and I thought my teeth were going to fall out.  

Guest Justin Maheiny

Not really heavy rock but I thought Blood Music's Rare Earth Material ep was pretty awesome and pretty much unnoticed. The clear vinyl bootleg of the pre-electronic, pretty god damn heavy live instrumental Kraftwerk concert from 1971 recorded prior to the two dude's leaving to form Neu! and is probably the best rock album I've purchased this year. 

I also really liked the Hookworms' Pearl Mystic, Ulcerate's Vermis & I'm tired of waiting for the new Toxic Holocaust.