Fall Out Boy - Help me put together my girlfriends christmas gift!

PocketGnome

Hello everyone! I'm trying to put together a Fall Out Boy vinyl discography for my girlfriend for Christmas.

My girlfriend loves Fall Out Boy.. to an insane unbelievable level. We've been to about 9 Fall Out Boy shows this last year.

i've secured a copy of Save Rock n' Roll and From Under the Cork Tree... but I'm having trouble locating the rest of their stuff. Discogs has a few copies... but if anyone is looking to offload any FOB, let me know I'd definitely be interested in snagging it!

Thanks!

You better be getting a lot of bjs.

Haha. No complaints.

The live show they put on really is pretty fun. I'm just glad she's into music as much as me. I love that she'll come hunt around a record store with me for a few hours on the weekends. Anything I can do to have her interested in the hobby is worth it to me!

Haha. No complaints.

The live show they put on really is pretty fun. I'm just glad she's into music as much as me. I love that she'll come hunt around a record store with me for a few hours on the weekends. Anything I can do to have her interested in the hobby is worth it to me!

This guy seems nice. I wish you the best of luck. I have a Patrick Stump 7 inch if you want it. It was a free giveaway from his solo album.

I think your hardest get will be Infinity on High since it's only had one pressing. I have it, but the sleeve is a little ripped so i just put some packing tape over it. Not sure if you'd be interested.

Definitely interested! Do you have a picture of the sleeve? I would be willing to purchase it.

Thanks!

EDIT: TWDY icon. Awesome. Any post rock recommendations you might have? I'm currently listening to El Ten Eleven!

Yeah, I'd be interested. Do you have anything else for sale... no sense in paying shipping for one record.  I hate myself justifying buying more vinyl... ah well.

I don't have any other FOB for sale unfortunately. You can look at my list and see if there's anything you're interested in, but fair warning most of the rare stuff is off limits. Otherwise if you just want the 7 inch I can sell it for $5 shipped, which is basically how much it is everywhere online but free shipping.

Folie is pretty readily available, including at Best Buy for 15.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/folie--deux-lp-vinyl/17400545.p?id=1924242&skuId=17400545&st=folie&lp=3&cp=1

Thanks!

I have a copy of Take This To Your Grave, Folie, Save Rock and Roll and FUTCT. Only thing left is Infinity On High!

Thanks to EVERYONE who has helped me so far!!!