Newbie here. Looking at this turntable. Deal or not?

It always sucks being the new guy. Hopefully someone can help me out. I'm just looking for something that will just sound better than the el cheapo, beginner all-in-one unit that I have now. No need for anything fancy or top of the line. I found this turntable 

*link removed*

and I just want to know if it's a good deal or not. What price would you pay? Should I decide to buy it what questions should I ask and what should I look for? 

Thanks for any help and/or words of wisdom

Went cheap and got what I paid for and then some. Made a rookie mistake of trusting a craigslist seller too much and ended up buying broken shit. I'm a fucking dumbass. Siiiiiigh  :angry:

You could do a lot worse. Assume it needs a new cartridge. Also install iRPM or something similar and check to make sure it spins at the right speed.

Haha.. it's good to know that I could do worse lol. Looks like iRPM is an Iphone app so I'll have to find something for Android. I shall look into cartridges as well. I'll have to poke around here and google to find out where to start with that. Thanks