WTB: Any TSSF records

mikeherriot

Recently started listening to these dudes again but realized I don't have anything of theirs on vinyl, thus I've popped over here to see what's available.

I'm located in Montreal, so you'd have to be willing to ship to Canada if possible.

Thanks in advance guys/gals

Mike

Trevor, you're being an asshole.

[Whiney voice] 'My team is better than your team!' [/Whiney voice] Says the scrawn with the high'n'tite and fake nerd glasses in his display pic, as if yours is so much better. "Your" team. pfft. You wish it was your team, chump.

If you do not actually play on the team, STFU and GTFO cause, really, no one cares (other than the billion other mentally-delayed wimps trying to live vicariously through 'their' team(s) or 'their' player(s).) Spectator sports are great if you have zero masculinity in real life and feel the need to fill that hole via proxy. Hey, it's either that or cock-off on a message board, but why not both, right?

Fer real doe, I love people like this. The type to invite the captain of the team home to fuck their GF/wife. 'Holy hell, you've got a huge dick, can you teach me how you use that thing? It's rock-hard! Look at him swing his dick around like it's a billy club, I bet he shoots loads like a SuperSoaker5000!'

It's a fucking WTB: TSSF thread, not a football/comment on my display pic thread! /rant

Clearly you aren't a football fan. It's called banter you fuck. Didn't mean anything by it. Educate yourself before making your sixth post attacking someone. 

Take it easy, Trev, didn't mean anything by it. Just banter, ya fuck. Thanks for the -1 rep point, just to show you how much I give a fuck I am going to +1 your response.

Btw don't worry I will come over and show you how to give your girl a proper rodgering any time and then you can have my sloppy seconds. I got a thick dick so it's gonna feel like fucking a pail of water, you've been warned!'

I don't get it man, what are you trying to prove here?

Take it easy, Trev, didn't mean anything by it. Just banter, ya fuck. Thanks for the -1 rep point, just to show you how much I give a fuck I am going to +1 your response.

Btw don't worry I will come over and show you how to give your girl a proper rodgering any time and then you can have my sloppy seconds. I got a thick dick so it's gonna feel like fucking a pail of water, you've been warned!'

Also, I feel I should add, I did down vote your first post but that's the only one.

Thanks to xstevenj for hooking me up with two variants of "What You Don't See". Awesome dude to deal with.

Still looking for a copy or two of Under Soil and Dirt if anyone's got one to sell.

Also interested in the split 7" with STYG.

Thanks again for the help everyone.