Turntable wobble

Hey guys, recently purchased an awesome Pro-Ject Debut Carbon and I love the sound and everything about it, though recently I got Reinventing Axl Rose on vinyl and during 8 Full Hours of Sleep at the part which plays the one note at the ending (if you're aware of the song), I started noticing a wobble, or change in speed as the record spins, which I confirmed by listening to the MP3 of the song. My record is not warped in the slightest. I tried it on other records but I don't really own records where one note is playing so I could not determine if it was the pressing, turntable, etc. The turntable is brand new, about a week now. I have the option to get a refund on it from Amazon, and I just wanted to ask, am I crazy or has this happened to you guys? I spent $400 on it and I'd like to return it if it's not perfect since that's a bunch of money that I could spend on a turntable that is in perfect condition. Any guidance VC?

Before you go spending money on a speedbox, I'd buy a cheap strobe disc and make sure there's really an issue.  Better yet, register for Vinyl Engine and download one for free.

Also, if you only notice something when you listen to that one note on that one song, is it really a problem?  I mean, if you were having major pitch issues, trust me - you'd hear it all the time.

Before you go spending money on a speedbox, I'd buy a cheap strobe disc and make sure there's really an issue.  Better yet, register for Vinyl Engine and download one for free.

Also, if you only notice something when you listen to that one note on that one song, is it really a problem?  I mean, if you were having major pitch issues, trust me - you'd hear it all the time.

Yeah, usually I'd agree, but since it's brand new and I only have a few weeks to replace it, I figure I might as well. Thank you guys for the help! 

Check if the record is pressed off center. That'll cause you some problems.

Truth is, all turntables will have pitch and stability issues, the best are the best because they excel at minimizing it. Your turntable is decent enough to the point where it should be a negligible factor. It's probably the pressing.