100 CDs/$30 - doubles?!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew-

Why didn't you just email Virgil instead of getting on the VC Elite board and soiling his good name? What's next peabottom... a voodoo doll? Hit squad on Vigril's house? When will THIS END!!!!??

Virgil tries very hard to blah blah, CD's, blah blah, stuff, vinyl... blah blah... the hoff, pie, ice cream, mutant pop... blah blah, and you're fucking whining about getting some doubles?

He sent you like, 7 million CD's, and you got some doubles? get a mortgage, then buy a cool car with racing stripes, and stop bitching publicly on an internet message board, belonging to the VC elitest shareholders. This isn't public. Damn you for your questions.... get a mortgage...

what did I learn today? Fuck collecting CD's... people are only gonna wind up hating you.

get a mortgage. join a better message bored. ha-fucking-ha.

Drew-

Why didn't you just email Virgil instead of getting on the VC Elite board and soiling his good name? What's next peabottom... a voodoo doll? Hit squad on Vigril's house? When will THIS END!!!!??

Virgil tries very hard to blah blah, CD's, blah blah, stuff, vinyl... blah blah... the hoff, pie, ice cream, mutant pop... blah blah, and you're fucking whining about getting some doubles?

He sent you like, 7 million CD's, and you got some doubles? get a mortgage, then buy a cool car with racing stripes, and stop bitching publicly on an internet message board, belonging to the VC elitest shareholders. This isn't public. Damn you for your questions.... get a mortgage...

what did I learn today? Fuck collecting CD's... people are only gonna wind up hating you.

get a mortgage. join a better message bored. ha-fucking-ha.

[image]

Well, my feelings about the Chicago Cubs and St. Louis Cardinals aside, bragging about something that happened in the past seems silly. Look at the two teams in 2008. The Cubs have some good players, a good rotation, and very likely will make the playoffs this season. The Cardinals, on the other hand, are a fucking disaster that happen to be playing over their heads and are likely going to finish with a losing record. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd gladly admit it. But, as it stands, the Cardinals are going to have to continue to play ABOVE their talent level for 140 more games. That just isn't likely to happen with Chicago and Milwaukee in the same division.

Well, my feelings about the Chicago Cubs and St. Louis Cardinals aside, bragging about something that happened in the past seems silly. Look at the two teams in 2008. The Cubs have some good players, a good rotation, and very likely will make the playoffs this season. The Cardinals, on the other hand, are a fucking disaster that happen to be playing over their heads and are likely going to finish with a losing record. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd gladly admit it. But, as it stands, the Cardinals are going to have to continue to play ABOVE their talent level for 140 more games. That just isn't likely to happen with Chicago and Milwaukee in the same division.

Oh, I totally agree. Just having a bit of fun. I picked both the Cubs and Brewers to finish ahead of the Cards (although Gagne's doing his best to make sure the Brew Crew finish in 6th).

The Cards won't be able to sustain this pace -- primarily the way the starting pitchers (outside of Pineiro and Looper's start yesterday) have been throwing early on. Either way, it's been a pleasant surprise so far and I hope that LaRussa keeps playing the young guys (and Rasmus gets called up soon).

i think we can all agree that the phillies suck, and i live in philadelphia.

it's good to see the flyers are living up to my expectations, too.

When I lived in Philadelphia I adopted the Phillies as my NL team just because I felt bad for them. How they blew that Mets game on Saturday night defies all logic. Bases juiced in the 8th, a run walked in with one out and they blow it.