So a few weeks ago...

...i got completely shitfaced, world wont stop moving, completely and utterly wasted.

my condition conviced me i wanted to deluxe edition of panic @ the disco's new album.

i woke up the next morning to the confirmation of payment page on my monitor.

i tried to cancel the damn thing, but FBR said its been processed, sorry.

so it came in the mail today.

and its the shoddiest, thinnest piece of fucking wax ive ever owned...the damn new QOTSA album is thicker.

i could care less about the dvd and i already got a promo of the cd.

really..i wish this happened in november and i wound up buying the radiohead discbox....cause this shit sucks.

if anyone was thinking even for a second..i might want this...well....you dont.

trust me.

on the bright side ive decided im going to hang onto it for a couple months....then sell it on ebay.

so i guess i will eventually win...but for now im 50 bucks in the hole for a shitty album on crappy vinyl.

screw you fueled by ramen.

Guest streetcore

i was drunk last night and purchased a record but it was screeching weasel's ramones lp. it was more than i wanted to spend but i'd rather spend $36 on me some weasel than $50 on panic at the disco annnyday.

well....heres why im pissed...i dont remember buying the damned thing....i literally found out when i woke up the next day.

and the vinyl itself is of shit quality...my post has little to do with the quality of the music...its just if your going to press a record, and go all out on the packaging...@ least press a thick record.

and im out 50 bucks for a couple months. but yes...it is ebay gold. and this will be paying for a portion of my rent this summer...or a plane ticket to San Fran.

Guest streetcore
well....heres why im pissed...i dont remember buying the damned thing....i literally found out when i woke up the next day.

and the vinyl itself is of shit quality...my post has little to do with the quality of the music...its just if your going to press a record, and go all out on the packaging...@ least press a thick record.

and im out 50 bucks for a couple months. but yes...it is ebay gold. and this will be paying for a portion of my rent this summer...or a plane ticket to San Fran.

fbr definetly puts out some thin ass vinyl, maybe thats part of the reason vinnie left. by the way anybody wanna jersey/swank 7" $3ppd i'm tired of looking at it.

I got mine in yesterday and the packaging is phenomenal, but the vinyl sure is one of the thinnest pieces I've ever seen. Kind of ridiculous, but it will bring a pretty penny one day.

I mean, the box set for Fever was /25,000 and I've seen it go for around $125. This box set is /10,000 so I imagine it will go for quite a bit more one day.