Bump with update:

I have one Breaking Bad pic disc left, however it is on hold for a personal friend. If she backs out of that I will offer it on here.

I have two Blink-182's left, however one is on hold for a user here and for another personal friend.

Now for numbers that matter to you guys.

Rise Against - The Sufferer and The Witness x3

Rise Against - Siren Song of the Counter Culture x7

Blink-182 - Buddha x3

That concludes recently sold out Hot Topic exclusives.

I will also include records I am trying to sell just out of my collection in this list as well.

Real Friends - Everyone That Dragged You Here - Clear with Blue Smoke, Royal Blue, and Olive variants are available.

Real Friends - Put Yourself Back Together - Clear with Blue (?) Splatter

Terror - Keepers Of The Faith- Black w/ White Haze

Hundredth - Revolt - Gray Marble

Of Mice & Men - Clear 12 in with Clear 7 in

The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation - Gray

The Story So Far - What You Don't See - Black 180 Gram - White - and - Clear w/ Ox Blood

Hunger Games OST

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans

Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes

Saosin - the smokey gray variant

Heart to Heart - Black/Green split

Sleeping with Siren - Let's Cheer to This - Brown Marble

TS & The Past Haunts - No Sleep Subscription

Memphis May Fire - Challenger -White

I'll take offers on those, I at least wanna make my money back on them though ;p

i have copies of linkin park now too.

however still deadly low on mailers. to anyone who wants copies of this or anything else on my list, send me all your mailers, the cost of shipping it will be subtracted from the total cost of the records you want.

however that means other subsequent record deals may be upped a few quarters but im just trying to make my money back you know?

i have copies of linkin park now too.

however still deadly low on mailers. to anyone who wants copies of this or anything else on my list, send me all your mailers, the cost of shipping it will be subtracted from the total cost of the records you want.

however that means other subsequent record deals may be upped a few quarters but im just trying to make my money back you know?

I would love to get one of the Linkin Park records off of you. I slept on it and I don't think our Hot Topic received any.

what is the justification behind never giving discounts or anything on vinyl?  it doesnt seem like its that big of a demand or turn over of stock. there is no way their profit margin is that thin...

people like this guy. It has less to do with their profits and more to do with them wanting their customers to actually be able to buy them. When the code was the same certain people (I believe one specifically in Cleveland) bought like 4 copies of everything to resell on ebay for 3 times the price. if you call their customer service they will probably let you buy stuff as long as you're only buying 1 of any given record.