Pelican Pressing Info

For those of you wondering what the pressing info of all the Pelican records are, Hydrahead posted a link to someplace with the numbers.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii204/ohiopride/PELICAN%20VINYL%20DISCOGRAPHY/?albumview=slideshow

Under each variation it has the number of copies made.

• 2 weeks later...
No prob dudes. Hydrahead really needs to update their site.

yes,i think so.

and they have to allow one customer buy limited 1 per each colour not limited only one copy for all colours for one customer.

i want to know updates of torche lp and new album of the daughters too....

:)

Yeah, that really irritated me when they decided "hey we pressed this release on 5 different colors, but you can only buy ONE copy period". The shit just ends up on ebay and then you are forcing people to look to ebay to get the other colors if they feel the need to own one of each. And even with the limit of one per color, there are still record pimps like scott666 on ebay who somehow manages to circumvent their system and have multiple copies of each color to sell on ebay.

If they are going to make multiple colors, they should allow the people to buy one of each color.