Old Man Gloom - The Ape Of God ( SIGE - Analog, Profound Lore - Digital

Guest deleted

Haha, yep, that was me! Again, thanks for posting this! My heart rate was beating out of my chest more so than when I exercise, lol. Seeing "Only 1 left in stock!" almost killed me...

Out of curiosity, how did you find out they were up? I'm just wondering since it would have just gone straight over my head.   :rolleyes:

Haha, yep, that was me! Again, thanks for posting this! My heart rate was beating out of my chest more so than when I exercise, lol. Seeing "Only 1 left in stock!" almost killed me...

Out of curiosity, how did you find out they were up? I'm just wondering since it would have just gone straight over my head.   :rolleyes:

Luckily I was just there by chance. 

Just thought i'd let anyone interested that there are green and yellow variants of ape of god 1 and 2 in the hydra head webstore. Not sure if these are represses or what, but they weren't listed in the pressing breakdown of the first run of these releases.

They're a repress, I think /600 each although I'm not entirely sure. Thanks!

Just thought i'd let anyone interested that there are green and yellow variants of ape of god 1 and 2 in the hydra head webstore. Not sure if these are represses or what, but they weren't listed in the pressing breakdown of the first run of these releases.

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed Ape1. I had run out of cash at the Sumac show or I would have grabbed it there.

• 4 months later...