Dream Theater "Awake" and "Falling into Infinity" Pre-Order Now ETR

No, not Music On Vinyl. Its the Brookvale Record and Enjoy The Ride records collaboration again, I believe. Falling Into Infinity is supposedly from master tapes and hopefully Awake too.

Music on Vinyl is releasing ToT, yes. Im not going to put Music on Vinyl down but I havent been very happy with their DT releases so far.

No, not Music On Vinyl. Its the Brookvale Record and Enjoy The Ride records collaboration again, I believe. Falling Into Infinity is supposedly from master tapes and hopefully Awake too.

Music on Vinyl is releasing ToT, yes. Im not going to put Music on Vinyl down but I havent been very happy with their DT releases so far.

As of now....We have the master tapes for falling into infinity and they are in the process of being remastered.  We are still waiting on the audio for Awake but still expect both to be out, around the same time...hopefully by the summer if not before 

As of now....We have the master tapes for falling into infinity and they are in the process of being remastered.  We are still waiting on the audio for Awake but still expect both to be out, around the same time...hopefully by the summer if not before 

Cool. I have your version of the Images and Words and it sounds amazing, very well done. Hopefully FII and Awake will be the same. I also hope that amazon will carry these too.

And now repeating myself again: please repress Scenes From A Memory. I cant believe I missed that one couple of years ago.

Cool. I have your version of the Images and Words and it sounds amazing, very well done. Hopefully FII and Awake will be the same. I also hope that amazon will carry these too.

And now repeating myself again: please repress Scenes From A Memory. I cant believe I missed that one couple of years ago.

awesome...thanks for keeping us in the loop ETR ...ending up snagging images and words from the music on vinyl reissue because i missed out on your release

AND AGREED! scenes from a memory needs a repressing...they're going for entirely too much second hand...the demand is still there!

awesome...thanks for keeping us in the loop ETR ...ending up snagging images and words from the music on vinyl reissue because i missed out on your release

AND AGREED! scenes from a memory needs a repressing...they're going for entirely too much second hand...the demand is still there!

I didnt realize how much those were going for now....I will discuss with my partner about doing another 1000 or so

• 2 weeks later...

An ETR Scenes from a Memory and Train of Thought repress at $20-$30 sounds like it would sell better ;)

Its gonna be closer to $30 for sure...2xlp pressed on color vinyl, gatefold jacket etc.... plus its a major label license being co-released with brookevale records that we have to get remastered. Just being honest, I am going to do all I can to keep the price down and make it worth the price though. The licensing fee's on some major label stuff is just really high, especially if we want upgraded vinyl options.

Its gonna be closer to $30 for sure...2xlp pressed on color vinyl, gatefold jacket etc.... plus its a major label license being co-released with brookevale records that we have to get remastered. Just being honest, I am going to do all I can to keep the price down and make it worth the price though. The licensing fee's on some major label stuff is just really high, especially if we want upgraded vinyl options.

Color vinyl repress of scenes or for your train of thought repress?

I'd happily pay close to $30 for a reissue or SFAM and more than likely Train of Thought. I've only heard great things about your initial release of SFAM and images.

Color vinyl repress of scenes or for your train of thought repress?

I meant on the upcoming Awake and FII

A repress for Scenes is already in the works but due to contactual reason, It has to be the same as the last pressing therefore it will be 180 gram black vinyl but this time no hand numbering. Think we are doing 1000 more

I'd happily pay close to $30 for a reissue or SFAM and more than likely Train of Thought. I've only heard great things about your initial release of SFAM and images.

Yea, the artwork could have been better but again that was a contractual issue where we had to repress an exact replica of what was already pressed. The remastering job was outstanding though and those records both sound better than anywhere else according to the DT forum community who are very picky when it comes to sound quality as you can imagine 

I meant on the upcoming Awake and FII

A repress for Scenes is already in the works but due to contactual reason, It has to be the same as the last pressing therefore it will be 180 gram black vinyl but this time no hand numbering. Think we are doing 1000 more

Very awesome, excited to for all of em.