Dream Theater "Awake" and "Falling into Infinity" Pre-Order Now ETR

I meant on the upcoming Awake and FII

A repress for Scenes is already in the works but due to contactual reason, It has to be the same as the last pressing therefore it will be 180 gram black vinyl but this time no hand numbering. Think we are doing 1000 more

Woo!! Just made my day, haha.

Woo!! Just made my day, haha.

\m/

YES SCENES REPRESS!!!

Ill update yall as things progress but hoping itll be out within a few months since its just a repress and no tests or anything need to be approved. I wish i coulda done another color but at least people wont have to run to ebay and drop $100+ anymore 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scenes repress order was placed last week so it should be 6-8 weeks on those.\

In regard to FII and awake , the artwork layouts are being approved by the label and band some time this week and then we should be placing the order on those sometime in april with an early summer release date most likely 

• 2 months later...

Bump

Metropolis part 2: scenes from a memory repress ships to us next week and will go on sale on brookvale records webstore soon after.  The order for the Awake and FII reissues have been placed but no test presses or anything yet so looking like end of summer most likely august

Metropolis part 2: scenes from a memory repress ships to us next week and will go on sale on brookvale records webstore soon after.  The order for the Awake and FII reissues have been placed but no test presses or anything yet so looking like end of summer most likely august

repress?  seriously?  ( :D) <-----that's my excited face!

Thanks. Will the repress only be available on the Brookvale Records site? Im asking because if I order this to Europe, the shipping is like 60 USD from Brookvale. I would rather pay a little more for the item and order it through amazon.com or amazon.ca for example.

Thanks. Will the repress only be available on the Brookvale Records site? Im asking because if I order this to Europe, the shipping is like 60 USD from Brookvale. I would rather pay a little more for the item and order it through amazon.com or amazon.ca for example.

It will be available on the brookvale site but they just switched webstores and i was told changed the intl shipping costs so it is a big more reasonable.  The main thing is that they only ship intl with tracking because a bunch of people in europe reported the record are missing in the past and they are very expesive to ship so for every lost package we lose a ton of money. Since then, they only ship i believe first class intl which not only comes with tracking but it way way faster

It will be available on the brookvale site but they just switched webstores and i was told changed the intl shipping costs so it is a big more reasonable.  The main thing is that they only ship intl with tracking because a bunch of people in europe reported the record are missing in the past and they are very expesive to ship so for every lost package we lose a ton of money. Since then, they only ship i believe first class intl which not only comes with tracking but it way way faster

And in that case how does the faster delivery exactly help anything? :) I assume there are cheaper ways to ship registered.

When I ship a double record from EU to US with tracking its exactly 18 USD, without tracking its 16 USD. Both are airmail and go exactly the same route.

And in that case how does the faster delivery exactly help anything? :) I assume there are cheaper ways to ship registered.

When I ship a double record from EU to US with tracking its exactly 18 USD, without tracking its 16 USD. Both are airmail and go exactly the same route.

I do not see how that is possible, especially with the recent shipping rate hike via usps.....With ETR I ship to europe the cheapest way possible which tracking is not even an option and that still cost $20-$25 depending what country is is going to.   I have no control over brookvales shipping costs or options, I am not part of their company although I can make suggestions to them although in no way does that gauruntee that they will take them

Glad to hear about the SFAM repress! Better still, I'm thrilled to hear of the Awake release coming up!

I would also like to chime-in on the two Music on Vinyl releases I have so far (Images and Words and Train of Thought). Compared to two others I have from Roadrunner, I am very pleased with the former.

Unfortunately, I have found the 2013 "Dream Theater" album to be rather on the muddy side. A Dramatic Turn of Events has some pops on two of the four sides that cannot be removed with simple cleaning. I suspect it could be a bad pressing. I did buy it used, so there's that. I may do a re-buy of a sealed item in the near future.