Dream Theater "Awake" and "Falling into Infinity" Pre-Order Now ETR

This guy is serious. What's worse us he says he has 5 available

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251660633265?nav=SEARCH

they arent even on sale for another few weeks... I can report him to ebay for selling something that is not in hand or even ordered yet.  

Does anyone know how to report someone for that on ebay?    

With that being said, as we get closer to the release day, can you update us with a time you'd expect these to go on sale?

i think they will go up Noon EST according the image that brookvale made and we agree to put them on sale at the same time although ill put up a few min before for the VC crowd and post the link when its live

At 70 something bucks for both I'm going to pass on infinity (especially given the honorary title coming out soon thereafter) I am however all over the swirl awake

honorary title realistically wont be in hand on sale until sometime in Nov. I am hoping for the first week in Nov but it is still too early to tell for sure 

they arent even on sale for another few weeks... I can report him to ebay for selling something that is not in hand or even ordered yet.

Does anyone know how to report someone for that on ebay?

I don't know how to do that but I'm sure there's a way. And it would be much appreciated because if he plans on picking up five then there's five people who can't get one.

I don't know how to do that but I'm sure there's a way. And it would be much appreciated because if he plans on picking up five then there's five people who can't get one.

I figured out to how to report a user and did it.  If you go to the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and then follow through with showing the item and answering some questions then eventually it has an option to report the auction for being a "presale".   If anyone else wants to go through the process to get the auction taken down, then it would help and go for it.

I figured out to how to report a user and did it. If you go to the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and then follow through with showing the item and answering some questions then eventually it has an option to report the auction for being a "presale". If anyone else wants to go through the process to get the auction taken down, then it would help and go for it.

I'm on it thanks for the heads up

The ETR Site says the following:

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS please note that ALL orders for more than 4lbs which is usually TWO 2xlp albums or more will be subject to first class shipping which DOES come with tracking opposed to standard shipping which does not but is also more expensive. This is out of our control so if you are an INTERNATIONAL buyer and order more than 2 albums, we will be emailing you for additional shipping (usually $15-$20 depending on country & weight of package) before your package is shipped. Sorry for the inconvenience

Basically, you said here that your shipping costs for international orders is cheaper. I helped you, now help me;)
So, whats the deal?

MOV is also gonna press Awake. Which one do you guys prefer? Both Brookvale and MOV already pressed Images & Words at the almost same time and Brookvale's I&W has a Low resolution front cover that I so disappointed with.

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I am very pleased with my MOV DT releases. I have yet to own anything from Brookvale to compare, though. 

I'm glad to hear MOV will be releasing Awake also.

Thing is, MOV are releasing Awake in a single pocket sleeve BUT with a 4 page insert. ETR being a gatefold but with no insert.

Also, I emailed MOV about their source and got this reply:

''We received and used high res audio files (192 KHZ / 24 BIT) of the original masters of our Dream Theater releases.

We have nothing to do with Enjoy The Ride, so we can’t comment on which masters they are using.''

That is a bit vague really and doesn't mean they'll be using the newly mastered for vinyl master. I think I will buy both to get the best all round package and will compare SQ.

That's true on the lack of gatefold packaging. My one complaint. It also isn't thrilling to hear that digital hi-res sources are being used. That could have been true for the two I have as well. While original analog sources are best (if available), I am still very happy with the sound quality of MOV's Train of Thought and Images and Words.