Marathon Reunion Shows 2/28 Brooklyn, 3/1 Rochester

chaps

is it a Fire When Ready reunion as well? Or have they been back for a little while?

They play every few years.

What venue and where can I get tickets?

TBD / TBD 

I think this should be under "Everything Else." That said, I really hope the Brooklyn show is at St. Vitus. Stoked regardless.

Probably right. Mods feel free to move. My bad! 

MARATHON Announces Reunion Show Lineups And Live Album/Video Release

Reunion Info
We are pleased to announce the lineup and venues for the reunion shows!  We invited some old friends to play to maximize quality and fun.  It's gonna be a blast!  Hope you'll be joining us.  Presale tickets go live this Friday at Noon EST.  Those links will be posted on the @Marathon_2013 twitter.  The venues fit a couple hundred people and we have no idea if they will sell out so we recommend buying early.  

Live Album/Video
On May 20th, 2006, Marathon played (what we thought was) our last show for a packed house at The Furnace in Syracuse.  We recorded the show, and though it's no Frampton Comes Alive!, it's a document of what we were as a band at one of our finest moments.  We once planned on releasing this as a DVD, but we are in the digital age, my friends...and we are lazy.  We finally got our act together, and with the help of a few friends, we polished the footage as best we could, and you can watch the full set on Youtube.  Additionally, the audio tracks of this show are available on Bandcamp for pay-what-you-like download as the album Live At The Furnace 2006

We hope to see you at the shows!
- Marathon  

Friday, February 28, 2014
St. Vitus
1120 Manhattan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Doors at 7, Music at 8, $15, 18+
With No TriggerFire When ReadyNo Way

Saturday, March 1, 2014
Lovin’ Cup
Doors at 8, Music at 9, $16, All Ages  
300 Park Point Dr, #101