JOHNNY CASH "At San Quentin" LP import

MILES DAVIS "In A Silent Way" LP import

GOLDFRAPP "Seventh Tree" LP import

METALLICA "Kill 'Em All" dbl LP 180 gram audiophile quality vinyl

METALLICA "Kill 'Em All" LP

METALLICA "Ride The Lightning" dbl LP 180 gram audiophile quality vinyl

NINE INCH NAILS "Ghosts I-IV" 4xLP

THE SWORD "Gods Of The Ear" LP

I had meant to post these last night, but I had beer drinking to do before the Minus the Bear/Portugal the Man show. The show was absolutely incredible. I had meant to post these this morning, but I drank too much last night and have been completely worthless all day. We just got in the Metallica reissues, the much hyped Nine Inch Nails 4xLP, vinyl for the new Sword album, New Goldfrapp record, and new stuff to VC for Miles Davis and Johnny Cash.

Guest Admin
and are you getting the ride the lightning standard lp too?

i got the 2xLPs, but i'm thinking i might pick up the standards too.

i will be getting it, but my distro didn't have it in yet. I will check tomorrow (too hungover today)

Guest Admin
That Miles Davis album is incredible. It'd be awesome if you carried more Miles.

working on getting more miles davis and other jazz records.

Guest Admin

??

I heard you guys were going to start carrying stuff from an import label (after I talked to them about an order). Of course he didn't say when so I just have to keep checking back.

i actually mentioned something in a post about this. It is true we will be getting copies of the gaslight anthem and fake problems from gunner records. just waiting on the word, but I don't think we will be posting it this week, maybe next?

I heard you guys were going to start carrying stuff from an import label (after I talked to them about an order). Of course he didn't say when so I just have to keep checking back.

i actually mentioned something in a post about this. It is true we will be getting copies of the gaslight anthem and fake problems from gunner records. just waiting on the word, but I don't think we will be posting it this week, maybe next?

If you could just hold on to a copy of each of those fore me I'd totally kiss you on the mouth...Or you know,something you'd enjoy that wasn't me kissing you.

Guest Admin

If you could just hold on to a copy of each of those fore me I'd totally kiss you on the mouth...Or you know,something you'd enjoy that wasn't me kissing you.

for fear of everyone asking me to do this, i will just post the time and day that I plan to post the order for the records. hope that is an ok compromise.

for fear of everyone asking me to do this, i will just post the time and day that I plan to post the order for the records. hope that is an ok compromise.

Good idea. No worries. I realized immediately after posting this (even though I was joking) that you can't show favoritism, lest everyone begins to ask that items get put on hold (an odd pre-preorder). I'm sure I won't miss when you post them (as I'm on here daily) I just want to make sure I don't somehow fall into a wormhole and miss my chance.