Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I'm the same about waiting for others to leave before I can go. The building my work is in, each floor shares a public bathroom, and of course I'm on a floor with a debt consolidation company that just hires from like the prison work release program. I've heard some pretty ridiculous things while in that bathroom. One thing recently though was the bathroom lights are on an automatic timer, and I walked in and the lights quickly turned on. I expected to be alone, but no, there was someone in the stall. It was really creepy. They had to have been sitting in that stall alone for over 20 minutes to not set off the motion sensor.

The light probably went out and she couldn't see anything and didn't know what else to do haha.

Probably! But how long was she just going to sit in there? I would've quickly finished up and got the light to turn back on.

Another time, one of the girls from the other office asked me, while in the stall next to me, mid pee, if my office was hiring.

I now hold it until I go home.

this thread today...I dont really have a problem with public bathrooms. You guys dont know nasty bathrooms until youve been to some of the gay bars around here. That shit freaks me out. Thursday I was trying to pee and it was the most ghetto at this place all these chicks kept ;ike banging on the door and this one bitch wasnt wearing shoes. It was dirty. Also one time this girl brought me to the bathroom then pulled me into a stall took her pants off started peeing AND THEN try's to make out with me. I was like ummmmmm SWERVE

I'm the same about waiting for others to leave before I can go. The building my work is in, each floor shares a public bathroom, and of course I'm on a floor with a debt consolidation company that just hires from like the prison work release program. I've heard some pretty ridiculous things while in that bathroom. One thing recently though was the bathroom lights are on an automatic timer, and I walked in and the lights quickly turned on. I expected to be alone, but no, there was someone in the stall. It was really creepy. They had to have been sitting in that stall alone for over 20 minutes to not set off the motion sensor.

She was probably hiding out so she didn't have to work. Or just taking a really long poo break. lol

this thread today...I dont really have a problem with public bathrooms. You guys dont know nasty bathrooms until youve been to some of the gay bars around here. That shit freaks me out. Thursday I was trying to pee and it was the most ghetto at this place all these chicks kept ;ike banging on the door and this one bitch wasnt wearing shoes. It was dirty. Also one time this girl brought me to the bathroom then pulled me into a stall took her pants off started peeing AND THEN try's to make out with me. I was like ummmmmm SWERVE

I feel ya. Most of the shows I go to are at hole in the wall venues. I've seen some pretty disturbing things in the bathrooms, but when you're drinking for a few hours you can't just not go to the bathroom. Hovering will usually come in handy in these type of situations. Drunk bitches be crazy and do all kinds of terrible gross things in the bathroom. There was only one time that I walked in and then directly back out because it was too disturbing to even attempt to use the toilet. 

hahaha yea being a girl and drinking is the worst! I have to pee so much and fucking lines and stupid shit. The guys just get to walk right in and fucking pee. I was talking to some girls in line this weekend and they were talking about getting those things that let you pee like a guy. I was like YES but I aint carrying that around

I've got major anxieties about public restrooms but mainly for the fact that I'm terrified of someone outing me and starting shit. There are videos of trans women getting beaten for "using the wrong restroom," and I'm just terrified of it happening to me. If somoene else comes into a public bathroom, I wait until they leave. i try to use single occupancy or famly bathrooms as much as i can.

To be fair, i could definitely hold my own if someone were to start shit and back me into a corner or something. I'm a bigger girl to put it lightly. I'm just terrified of confrontation. On my previous job delivering pizzas, I wasn't out to the owner of the company, so I presented as "male" by wearing a really constricting sports bra, and no makeup, just not femming up, etc. Then once I told him in March that I was trans and I'd have a new legal name the next time I was in, I dressed hwo I wanted, wore my good bra, and all that. I started correcting people while on deliveries who I had delivered to many times before while I was presenting as "not femme." One guy told me to keep the change because he felt bad for calling me a guy on that delivery, and he asked what my name was and I told him "it's actually Claire."

But yeah, peeing standing up isn't all it's cracked up to be, but in a pinch, my biological Go Girl can be pretty useful. I make the trans guys jealous. :rolleyes:

My boyfriend threatens to buy that for me because as soon as we go anywhere I'm always like "I gotta pee" lol.

everyone knows that i always have to pee before i go anywhere, so whenever it's almost time to go i get the 'ALLISON. WE ARE LEAVIING IN TWO MINUTES. GO PEE!' speech.

I'm down 9 pounds! I got stuck for a little at 8 pounds but another finally came off!

I'm so excited because after barely eating all summer, the second I was back to eating regularly I gained SO much weight. All of my clothes for tighter and it was terrible, especially because it was out of my control for the most part.

My shorts that used to fit really loose on me are now tight, so that was a buzzkill but I'm determined to get back down \m/

I'm down 9 pounds! I got stuck for a little at 8 pounds but another finally came off!

I'm so excited because after barely eating all summer, the second I was back to eating regularly I gained SO much weight. All of my clothes for tighter and it was terrible, especially because it was out of my control for the most part.

My shorts that used to fit really loose on me are now tight, so that was a buzzkill but I'm determined to get back down \m/

atta girl! proud of u.