Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

it's so weird that changing the band/cup size can make it fit better; and by that i mean sometimes if a 36D doesn't fit me, i'll try a 34DD and that will work. part of my problem is i have a fairly small rib cage compared to my boobs. like, a seriously classic hourglass figure.

i googled, and was like 'oh, lane bryant has f, g, and h!' but those sizes start in a 38 or 40 band as the smallest, and that doesn't help people wno need a smaller band than that. :[

I have a smaller ribcage compared to my boobs, too.  I was sized when I bought my last set of bras by a store called Intimacy.  They're the only place I know that imports EU bras.  Most of the ones I bought are from France and I love them.  When the gal told me I was a 32H it blew my mind.  But I feel it sounds larger than it is, bc 32 is a relatively small band size.  My boobs actually look smaller in these bras than in any Victoria's Secret 38DD I used to wear.

Came home to a letter from my apartment complex to find out they'll be increasing my rent by 10% when I need to renew it next month.

it's going to be a bottle of wine kind of night.

Whats the legal limit of rent increases in your state?  In NJ it can't be over 4%.  Our landlords raised our rent by $20/mo this past March.

Oooooo that's cute! Last week I ordered a bunch of stuff from H&M while they were doing their 50% off spring sale. I'm hoping everything comes in today and it fits. Online shopping always gets me too. 

I like H&M too, got a very cute polka dot dress from there. I hope everything looks great :)

I just add stuff to my bag at forever21 periodically until I get enough for the $50 free shipping, today it took me 10 minutes! :rolleyes:

my tall friend (6'1) went through a super short dress phase, so many facebook photos of her tagged dancing with cheeks out.

she has 5 older sisters, and it wasn't until they kept calling her out via facebook photo comment that she stopped wearing them haha.