Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

For the majority of my life i had long hair that I kept pulled back. Last summer I got it cut to about shoulder length. I was nervous about it at first. But everyone liked it so that boosted my confidence. Maybe the same will happen for you.

I've always had hair right at or below my boobs.  I cut 6 inches off.  I'm starting to come around to it now but there was a solid hour that I was freaking out and had to call my mom, haha.  I sware I'm not this much of a priss normally, but I had a short haircut in high school that has scarred me for life.

I always see your hair straight in your pics. Obviously, that could be natural, but if not, do you flat iron your hair everyday?

I do not!  My hair is straight for the most part.  9 times out of 10 I just blowdry it.  My hair has a very slight wave in it which I kinda dig most of the time when I don't part my hair, but if I want to part my hair for the day I'll straighten the ends.

I actually wear my hair up most of the time only because I have to be at work by 8 and I'm not about to waste my lack of energy on blow drying my hair every morning haha.

HEYYYYY ladies. How about some non-drama girl talk instead?

Has anyone been to a dermatologist at all? Now that I have decent health insurance, I've wanted to go but just never took the plunge. Since I've stopped the pill, I've gotten much more acne than I used to and no creams or washes seem to help at all. Reading up on it, I think I'd have to get cortisone shots, which sounds horrific. I'm not even sure insurance would cover those.

HEYYYYY ladies. How about some non-drama girl talk instead?

Has anyone been to a dermatologist at all? Now that I have decent health insurance, I've wanted to go but just never took the plunge. Since I've stopped the pill, I've gotten much more acne than I used to and no creams or washes seem to help at all. Reading up on it, I think I'd have to get cortisone shots, which sounds horrific. I'm not even sure insurance would cover those.

i go to the dermatologist allll the time, haha. definitely recommend going. my advice is to call and make an appointment ASAP because it can take 6-9 months to actually get an appointment the first time. in my area, only one dermatologist is even accepting new patients. it's pretty crazy!