imadethismistake (you fuckers will thank me later)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and dante, fake problems called, they want you to stop taking their virginitys over and over and over. casey is a tiny little thing, he can't take much more.

Dude, stop being silly you can only take someones virginity once. And don't let Casey's small size full you. Two words: Power top.

Also...Should I be stoked on this comment? or, more aptly, is it wrong that I am stoked?

are you coming to baltimore?

I want to say Kylew won't be - but don't quote me on that.

I've been megatime busy working on a new site+real world work, but the 12" orders are finally back up again over @ www.CovertCoercion.com.

People who see me at Shows in Baltimore - if you hit me up in a PM you can always get stuff sans-shipping/handling. Just arrange for at-show pickups :D.

--BUX OUT!

are you coming to baltimore?

I want to say Kylew won't be - but don't quote me on that.

I've been megatime busy working on a new site+real world work, but the 12" orders are finally back up again over @ www.CovertCoercion.com.

People who see me at Shows in Baltimore - if you hit me up in a PM you can always get stuff sans-shipping/handling. Just arrange for at-show pickups :D.

--BUX OUT!

shit, i just ordered from cottage. if i'd have known i coulda got some special delivery i woulda.

hopefully he can make it to baltimore, but if not, anyone wanna get me a tour copy?

Guest kylewilliam
oh and dante, fake problems called, they want you to stop taking their virginitys over and over and over. casey is a tiny little thing, he can't take much more.

Dude, stop being silly you can only take someones virginity once. And don't let Casey's small size full you. Two words: Power top.

Also...Should I be stoked on this comment? or, more aptly, is it wrong that I am stoked?

be stoked. be very stoked.

and dante, the title of the song "daydreams at large" on it's okay is derived from "she daydreams at large," a fake problems song from one of their first records. they are old old friends of mine

be stoked. be very stoked.

and dante, the title of the song "daydreams at large" on it's okay is derived from "she daydreams at large," a fake problems song from one of their first records. they are old old friends of mine

maybe you should tour with them soon! ;)

Guest kylewilliam

toronto should be fun, i was born in toronto so i always have a really good time. i am just waiting to get a venue confirmed...booking has gotten harder and harder for toronto.

Guest kylewilliam

haha everytime i try to come play there i can never find a venue. last time i played at a bar in kenzington market. i dont know of any houses or spaces that do all ages shows.

Hey Guys!

I was just talking with Kylewilliam and he is officially SOLD OUT of pre-orders! BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS!

For those of you who have yet to snag copy of It's Okay, it's okay because you can still purchase the album at one of our other fine distributors at:

Covert Coercion Records (pssst we have Milkcrate Rustlers 7inches + Saw wheel comps!)

Anti-Creative Records (will the Rio de la Muert album EVER come out?)

Get yo' pop punk on the floor and your cautions out the door cause this summer imadethismistake is melting faces and playing places.

BUX OUT!

Guest kylewilliam

thanks for the heads up.

and wes is right, THE COTTAGE RECORDS is sold out of vinyl. snag it from anti-creative with a new defiance, ohio/one reason 3rd press on clear, or head over to covert coercion and get some really awesome stickers with your order. both labels will have different colours!

as well, THE CASSETTES ARE HERE! orders start shipping out monday for cassettes!

Guest kylewilliam

ill have more info soon, but its looking like VinylCollective will definitely end up with a test press/tour press to give away as well as POSSIBLY a unique colour variation.

ill have more info soon, but its looking like VinylCollective will definitely end up with a test press/tour press to give away as well as POSSIBLY a unique colour variation.

Awww...I got to order more versions of this (yes, got to)?

It's all good, I still need to order from the other distros that have the other colors.

Any info in terms of pressing?

Guest kylewilliam

we're waiting to recieve the vinyl, and once we do i will have a colour breakdown. we know forsure the cottage records, anti-creative records, and covert coercion will have their own colours if we get that many variations, and its looking like VC will have one too. the cottage records pre-orders are sold out, and the only way to get the tour press and the cottage records colours if you didnt order it yet is on tour.

• 1 month later...