imadethismistake (you fuckers will thank me later)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylewilliam had to pick the day after I dump the last of my money on Album Minus the Band to put the p/o's up. ARGH. Luckily, my fiance is picking it up for the both of us ;D I'm definitely going with the Nate Rainey artwork (polar bear / panther). Also, he'll be touring in June. You should definitely go to his show/hang out with him (if you're cool that is).

Kylewilliam had to pick the day after I dump the last of my money on Album Minus the Band to put the p/o's up. ARGH. Luckily, my fiance is picking it up for the both of us ;D I'm definitely going with the Nate Rainey artwork (polar bear / panther). Also, he'll be touring in June. You should definitely go to his show/hang out with him (if you're cool that is).

i picked the bughead work. i like it better. what band does nate rainey play in? is bughead in a band?

i picked the bughead work. i like it better. what band does nate rainey play in? is bughead in a band?

Nate plays in Megatime (http://www.myspace.com/megatime). I'm not too sure about bughead.

My favorite track off the 10" has to be Tear It Off Proper (For Ben, Cayce, and Joe). It really breaks my heart. Although, it's really hard to pick favorites on this album. Everyone needs to do themselves a favor and get this.

Hey Guys!

We'll actually have this up for pre-order over at Covert Coercion (http://www.covertcoercion.com) in a few days. For those of you in the know, we'll be carrying the version with artwork by Nate Rainey - and - you can acquire the BugHead artwork from Anti-Creative records (http://www.anti-creative.com). CCR will be packaging the 10" with some other NateRainey artwork (stickers) and I believe ACR will be packaging it with the new Defiance Ohio/One Reason represses (which we'll also have in stock soon).

We were orig. getting 12 different colors (3 for each distributor) but that fell through. We'll keep you updated on colors if anything else changes. So yeah, get up on it!

Oh and all future CCR/ACR/Cottage Record releases on vinyl will be available at VinylDownloads.com. All releases will come with a download code which should get you the tunes + artwork/linear notes. Site should be up by the time this record starts shipping.

Stay Safe.

--Wes / Covert Coercion

Hey Guys! Just letting everyone know that you can now officially pre-order the 10" w/ Nate Rainey cover art from www.CovertCoercion.com starting... NOW!

Hey, I looked at your site and it said that the record comes on colored vinyl but the cottage records says its black. Do you each have different copies?

Hey Guys! Just letting everyone know that you can now officially pre-order the 10" w/ Nate Rainey cover art from www.CovertCoercion.com starting... NOW!

Hey, I looked at your site and it said that the record comes on colored vinyl but the cottage records says its black. Do you each have different copies?

We were orig. suppose to get 12 different colors (3 to each label). But there was some issue. I was under the impression that we were still getting color (this is the same impression that ACR has). I will followup with The Cottage Records and will update ya. Thanks for pointing this out!

Black First press.

Color second press.

Thanks for pointing out this discretion! I'll let Jer over @ ACR know too!

Black First press.

Color second press.

Thanks for pointing out this discretion! I'll let Jer over @ ACR know too!

Oh, now that leaves me with more questions. Do I go with boring black but first press or wait and get fancy colours on the second press? Or do I buy both??